Software Engineer Vacancy
As a result of continued success and ongoing expansion, Deep Secure seek an enthusiastic Software Engineer to join their in-house software development capability.
Role and Responsibilities
The Software Engineer will be part of an existing highly skilled development team, reporting directly to the Lead Developer, writing complex security solution software. The following are key responsibilities:
- Writing high quality code following in-house full life cycle development methodologies and using our chosen toolset
- Being able to time manage across multiple concurrent tasks with different priorities and different deadlines
- To work within a closely knit team
- Be proactive in looking for ways to improve all aspects of the products we produce whether that’s the code, tests or documentation
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred
- Recent experience of full life-cycle software development is essential
- Domain knowledge of application security is preferred
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to have sufficient flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities is essential
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of UNIX
- Network programming
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Full product life cycle development knowledge
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Deep understanding of Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, syslog, NTP
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Object orientated programming languages such as C++, C#, JAVA
- Development experience on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Solaris
Advertised roles are full time positions with a competitive salary and benefits package. Post available for immediate start for the right candidate.
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your specific suitability for the chosen role to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Want to go deeper?
If you’d like to find out how simple it is to defeat the unknown, contact the Deep Secure team and get our experts to answer your questions in a little more depth or arrange a demo - please get in touch.