For over 7 years, Deep Secure has been discretely providing substantive cyber security solutions to leading intelligence agencies, defence departments and commercial enterprises across three continents.
Our cyber security solutions provide our clients with truly secure, clean zones to protect their enterprises against Zero Day attacks.This protection is delivered by deploying Content Threat removal, our pioneering technique that extracts only the useful business information from the data, discarding the superfluous and reconstructing the message as new, clean data to be carried to its intended destination – protecting without the need for detection.
The Content Threat Removal platform is modular by design and can be deployed in high-speed data centre implementations supporting machine to machine applications, such as JSON and XML and user centric transactions for Email, Web and File Transfer.
Deploy Content Threat Removal as a:
Secure Zone Gateway (Email, Web and File Transfer)
- Blocks executables
- Removes unknown content threat in transactions and content
- (JSON, XML, PDF, OfficeX etc.)
- Supports high-assurance deployments (hardware verification)
Anti-Steganography Gateway (Email & Web)
- Integrated to existing egress points maximising return on existing investment
- Monitor for use of Steganography techniques
- Remove applied Steganography techniques
- Provides an analytics feed to your SoC for deeper analysis