Making the most of your investment
Working with you, our Professional Services Organisation will assess, design and deploy all components of our Content Threat Removal platform. All our services are based upon a consultative approach and we always deliver on time to a tight, agreed specification. By applying proven techniques and methods that closely integrate solutions, we can produce validated High-Level and Low-Level Designs that strike the optimal balance with desired outcomes.
- Resources: We offer the capability to ‘backfill’ your project where specific integration skills are necessary or a project is constrained by lack of resources
- Clearance: All of our consultants hold a minimum level of SC. However, we also maintain DV clearance for certain project requirements
- Integration: Working with our technology partner community we ensure that our platform will integrate with the other components of your broader architecture
Many organisations deploy our technology, but never realise its full potential. Sometimes the software and operating system are not optimally tuned for a given environment, old versions are deployed, or the customer simply isn’t using the full range of functionality provided.
To maximise the full potential of the Content Threat Removal platform, the Health Check service allows our professional services team to review and analyse your existing deployment and make recommendations on potential configuration and system changes.
Our training services are designed and delivered to make certain that your business gets the most out of Deep Secure’s solutions and your investment.
- Instructor-led training (ILT): Providing in-depth practical sessions at our Solutions Centre
- Onsite training: Available for 8-10 delegates at your preferred UK or overseas location
- Virtual training: Ideal for customers with teams in dispersed locations
- Return on Investment: Our training ensures you realize a return on investment
- Efficiency: Enables your technical professionals to efficiently install, configure and troubleshoot Deep Secure installations
Want to go deeper?
If you’d like to find out how simple it is to defeat the unknown, contact the Deep Secure team and get our experts to answer your questions in a little more depth or arrange a demo - please get in touch.