Meet the team
- Over 15-years leadership experience of growing cyber security businesses.
- Formed HP Enterprise Security Services globally, adding breakthrough growth of more than $500M incremental sales and revenue during his 5-year tenure.
- Developed a security service management product known as the Information Assurance Platform; renamed by HP to become its ‘HP Secure Boardroom’ solution.
- He has advised businesses and PE around; the global threat environment, cyber risk strategy, operational cyber planning, the cyber value-chain, and the vendor landscape.
Dr Simon Wiseman
- Over 30 years of experience in the field of Government computer security.
- Joined Deep Secure from QinetiQ in 2010.
- His pioneering work has led to:
- Techniques for handling classified data with mainstream commercial software.
- The Domain Based Security method of risk assessment.
- Development of network security guards performing deep content checking.
- Highly skilled security architect, mentor and thought leader.
- Recognised as a trusted advisor for enterprise clients across Energy, Media, Finance, Retail, Transportation and Manufacturing Sectors.
- Experienced in managing complex, cross-functional security pursuits.
- Acute technology insight and commercial acumen enables him to solve client problems and deliver real client value.
Sales and Marketing Director
- Successful sales leader, previously at ViStorm, Hewlett Packard and CyberArk
- Over 16 years in the security industry
- Experienced increasing cyber security revenues in a reseller business, a system integrator and a software company
- Established HP Enterprise Security Services in the Americas, delivering $200 Million sales revenues over a 2 year period
- Experienced in both direct and indirect sales
- Established CyberArk’s Channel Strategic Alliances team, growing sales fiscal year 2016 by 75%
- Strong business relationships with leading System Integrators and Advisory Firms
- Trained as an ACA with PwC before joining Clearwater Corporate Finance, advising on M&A deals.
- Left to become CFO of Tekton Group with Richard Beaton in 2006, completing five acquisitions, two private equity deals and an exit to Sage UK in 2008.
- Since held part time CFO roles in software businesses, Wax Digital (Nova Capital investment), Sleek Networks (sold to Adapt in 2013), Selima (YFM investment) and Eque2 (Livingbridge investment) as well as Deep Secure.
- Successful software entrepreneur.
- Track record of providing consistently high returns for investors.
- Founding shareholder of Tektron and has run market leading software vendors in the UK for over 25 years.
- Experienced in mergers and acquisitions.
- Bought in excess of 20 software companies, delivering considerable returns.
Andy France OBE
- Former Deputy Director for Cyber Defence Operations at GCHQ.
- At forefront of UK’s national cyber defence strategy responsible for both policy and operational delivery.
- Co-founder of innovative cyber security company, DarkTrace.
- Strategic Advisor to a number of blue chip companies including Deloitte (UK), Hakluyt Cyber and member of the cyber security advisory panels for Lloyds Banking Group and GSK.
- Registered Incorporated Engineer.
- Elected member of the Engineering Institution of Great Britain.
- Member of the Institute of Engineering & Technology and Information Systems Security Association.
Want to go deeper?
If you’d like to find out how simple it is to defeat the unknown, contact the Deep Secure team and get our experts to answer your questions in a little more depth or arrange a demo - please get in touch.